What we offer ANR:
ANR IT Infrastructure provides technology solutions that enable communication between offices, clientele and to the rest of the world. These services include email, high-speed internet access, video conferencing, secure remote connectivity, and training. Also, we provide help desk technical support for these services to enable the Division to use these resources effectively.
- How do I get a UC Davis email account?
- Migrating from Eudora to Outlook
- Can I still use Eudora?
- How do I set up an "Out of Office" or "Vacation" email auto response?
- Phishing Scam
- How do I set up my UCD email on a Blackberry?
- I've legally changed my name. Can I have my UC Davis email address changed to reflect this?
- How do I expand the headers in Microsoft Outlook?
- Can you set up a kerberos password for me?
- Email account termination
- How do I redirect my UCD email?
- Is it possible to create a general Master Gardener email account?
- How do I set up Authenticated SMTP?
- How to I set up my email client?
- Message is stuck in Outlook outbox.
Computer Hardware and Software
- Software - Where and How to Get It
- Energy Saving Tips
- UC Davis computer hardware recommendations
- Free software recommendations
- Is your computer hardware obsolete?
- UC Davis information and guidelines for using Skype
- I'm having problems connecting my laptop to use wireless.
- How do I open or create .ZIP files ?