CSIT Production Request
How to request design, editing, video and other production services
CSIT production staff ensures that your graphic design, editing, writing, video production and still photography are professionally produced, attractive and appropriately branded. If you need a large or small project done in these creative and related areas, please fill out the short survey below. Your response will be quickly routed to an CSIT professional who will contact you about your project. Please note:
- Unless you provide it on this survey, at this consultation we will also ask for an account number with which to recharge our time for producing any materials that promote the Division and its programs. No recharges will be made without your approval. These billable materials include
- External promotional materials for Division (such as billboards, signage)
- Promotional materials for programs (such as logo development, brochures)
- Event and conference materials
- Internal training materials
- Strategic Initiative communications materials (such as fact sheets, policy briefs)
- Strategic communications and advocacy materials (such as targeted materials for stakeholders)
- Production consultation, print cost estimates for grant proposals and freelance production management for the above
- Many projects will necessitate a consultation meeting or discussion so we can gather all details needed to provide an accurate timeline and cost estimate. This initial meeting will be uncharged.
- Projects will be completed by CSIT in-house staff or external vendors based on organizational priorities and existing workload.
- Please provide as much lead time as possible for your request; we have multiple projects in production at all times but will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- This request process is not for ANR peer-reviewed publications or California Agriculture journal, which go through peer review and other processes.
- In addition, video production for educational projects and MediaSite lecture capture time is also billable to clients’ programs.
Hourly recharge rates
Editing, cost estimating and project management: $83.12
Graphic design and illustration: $80.73
Video production/lecture capture/still photography: $86.99
Request production assistance