Visit the ANR Peer Review and Publication Production Web site for information on all facets of ANR peer review and publication production at Communication Services. This site is restricted to ANR personnel, so Portal log-in is required. Or you can search in the FAQs below.
Download the Designers' Guide to Print for valuable tips on how to prepare your own materials for commercial printing.
The ANR Catalog online store offers peer-reviewed ANR publications for purchase and free downloading.
Marketing, distributing and selling:
Check out these links for Marketing ANR programs and products information as well as downloadable tools such as promotional flyers.
There are 9 results for the 'peer review' tag. Show All FAQs
- Who are the Associate Editors for UC ANR Communication Services, and what do they do?
- What kind of publications can I publish through ANR Communication Services?
- What should I do if I want to publish through UC ANR Communication Services?
- How does peer review work for ANR videos?
- What do peer reviewers look for in an ANR manuscript?
- How do I order a complimentary copy of a publication?
- What are the benefits of publishing through ANR Communication Services?
- What are the Guidelines for Authors of ANR Communication Services publications?
- What type of material is NOT peer-reviewed?