Which tool do you use?
Communication Tools helps you figure out if you want to use Site Builder, Collaborative Tools or...what? Access, privacy, membership, administration, document handling and sustainability are just some of the considerations when choosing the right communication tool.
Adobe Connect delivers high-impact online communications that everyone can access instantly. Connect lets users easily share engaging multimedia communications in real-time meetings or through narrated on-demand presentations that can be viewed anytime. And, because content is created using familiar office productivity tools, anyone can use Connect to communicate more effectively over the web.
Why should I use Adobe Connect? You can save a lot of travel time and expense. Adobe Connect is free to use for ANR staff and faculty and has proven to be remarkably reliable. Anyone can participate in a Adobe Connect meeting. Only the Host needs to be part of the Adobe Connect system to setup a meeting. You can invite anyone with a computer and Internet connection to join you. The only software needed is a browser.
The UCD Adobe Connect Enterprise Server supports Adobe Connect meetings, presentations, and training. The events and seminar features are not part of the UCD Adobe Connect system.
- What are the technical requirements to use Adobe Connect in ANR?
- I don’t have a webcam. Can I use a camcorder instead?
- How do I share web pages?
- How do I get started with Adobe Connect?
- I’m having trouble sharing content. Now what?
- Can I use a speakerphone for VOIP (Voice over IP) or Adobe Connect?
- Is Adobe Connect really compatible with all computers?
- What hardware/software do I need?
- What can be shared in an Adobe Connect meeting?
- What do Hosts do in Adobe Connect?
- What features are available and which can be controlled by Hosts, Presenters and Participants in Adobe Connect?
- Are there tutorials available about the basics of Adobe Connect?
- How do I share something?
- Where is the best place to start to use or learn about Adobe Connect?
The ANR Portal is the hub for all ANR systems. Using the ANR Portal, you can quickly and easily access any of the useful web applications available.
In addition to being able to log into any of the ANR systems through the Portal, it also hosts several applications, like the File Vault, PDF Convertor, URL Squisher, Meeting Calendar and more!
If you have any questions about the Portal, please contact Karl Krist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I get an ANR Portal account?
- How to Logon to the Portal
- What does the Portal do?
- How do I add links to my Portal?
- Can I use the ANR Portal on my mobile phone?
- How do I add an employee to my directory staff list?
- How do I edit my Directory information?
- What is the purpose of the ANR Repository?
- What information is appropriate to post in the Repository?
- Whose papers can be included in the Repository?
- What time is the training over?