Controlling What You See
Adjusting camera using the remote control
- Press Near to select near-site control.
- Press the arrow buttons on the remote control to move the camera up, down, left, or right.
- Press Zoom to zoom out or in.
Setting and Using Camera Presets
Camera presets are stored camera positions that you can create ahead of time or during a call. Presets allow you to automatically point a camera at pre-defined locations in a room.
To store a preset
- If you are in a call, press Near.
- Press the arrow buttons on the remote control to move the camera up, down, to the left, or to the right.
- Press Zoom to zoom the camera out or in.
- Press Preset on the remote control.
- Press and hold a number to store the preset position. To store a double-digit preset, press the first number quickly and hold the second number down. Any existing preset stored at the number you enter is replaced.
To move the camera to a preset
- If a call is connected, press Near.
- Press a number on the remote control.