Welcome to the FAQs about the FAQ System! Not only will these questions explain some of the finer points of the system, they also serve as a demonstration of what it can do.
You can access the FAQ system via the ANR portal. You will either see it under "Useful Tools" on the lower right side or in the center column towards the bottom of the portal.
These FAQs were assembled into a collection within the system, and this text was also written in the system although it is being displayed on the site!
More help information is coming regarding the system. Please contact Dave Krause if you would like additional information or are interested in bulk uploading FAQs.
- Can anyone read my FAQs?
- Can I add a Category?
- Can I upload a batch of FAQs?
- Do I need a contact?
- How do I add FAQs to the system?
- How many files can I attach?
- I have many FAQs. Is there a way to update the contact on all of them?
- What are FAQ editors?
- What does an FAQ with files and photos look like?
- What is the UCANR FAQ system?
- What kind of information should I have before I add FAQs?
- What's the difference between a Category and a Tag?
- What's the difference between a draft and a published FAQ?
- What's the difference between a question and an instruction?