The ANR Portal Mailing List feature is accessible to anyone in ANR. This is a great way to create and manage large e-mail lists while keeping a history of all e-mails sent to the group.
This system is very similar to the campus Listproc, but with a few key differences.
- ANR Mail Lists are immune to SPAM
- It is easy to build the lists with a combination of directory searches/adding e-mail addresses manually
- All messages are saved to the history file
To get started with the system, please look at the appropriate help pages.
- Main Page
- Start an E-Mail List
- Sending a message
- Join/View Other Lists
- Managing Subscribers
- Adding and Removing List Owners
- Deleting Subscribers
- Message History and Moderated Messages